When do you start your Christmas shopping?

When do you start your Christmas shopping?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• December 24th.

Kidding. This is actually what my dad used to do for other people. I think I’ve gotten two gifts from him my whole life.

When I got older, I would try to put it off to mid December so that I didn’t have to wait too long to give out presents. I’d get excited about it, and it’d be hard to wait for me.

This year, I bought my mom’s present last January. I bought most gifts by April this year. I have two “family” gifts to go. I will probably get the rest a cheap gift card this time, as the special gifts are never really appreciated, and neither tend to treat me very well.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I start when December starts! Get me that pine scented stuff!! blue and white tinsel fuck yes!!! Christmas is a pagan thing at heart, so anyone can celebrate it and that's great! But blue and silver/white is a jewish color scheme so it's a great blend of cultures.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

• I typically find an excuse to get out of Christmas, but when that doesn't work, I do the shopping at the very last minute.

1|0
    0|0
  • All of my Christmas shopping is done and completed as I started on Black Friday, then Saturday and Sunday and this is the first year I did all of my Christmas shopping online and had everything delivered right to my house with no problems or issues at all.

I think I am going to do all my Holiday shopping online in the future as I did not have to deal with any bad weather driving to the stores, I did not have to deal with fighting for a parking spot and most of all I did not have to deal with any rude and nasty customer service people in any of the stores at all.

Thank you Amazon!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually between Christmas and New Year's Eve. That's when stuff goes on clearance.

1|0
    0|0
  • I am muslim so i don't celebrate it.

2|0
    0|1
    • someone downvoted me just beause i am muslim lol.

• November Time.

1|1
    0|0
  • Never. In our circle we started skipping that part

1|0
    0|0
  • Never

1|0
    0|0
    • Never?

You must be one of those really cheap Bastards for sure with no Holiday Spirit...

1|0
    0|0
  • I do not.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never lolz

1|0
    0|0
  • On Christmas Eve.

1|0
    0|0
  • Usually I start in late October or early November

1|0
    0|0
  • November

1|0
    0|0
  • Already started online!

1|0
    0|0
  • Dec. 26th

1|0
    0|0
  • Week before

1|0
    0|0
  • Yet not planned

1|0
    0|0
  • Soon

0|0
    0|0
  • Never

0|0
    0|0
  • Hello

0|0
    0|0
  • Around now or in a few days

0|0
    0|0
  • Never because my family doesn’t celebrate Christmas.

1|0
    0|0
  • day after Christmas. I'm always late

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 11

• I started ordering presents online this week. I won't go into a real store until I'm desperate, so like a week before Christmas :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't do Christmas shopping because I'm broke af.

1|0
    0|0
  • September

1|1
    0|0
  • I started picking stuff up in like September 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I started yesterday

1|0
    0|0
  • I already started ^^

1|0
    0|0
  • never thats why i have the iinternet

1|0
    0|0
  • Yesterday😂

1|0
    0|0
  • I did mine on cyber Monday from Amazon.

1|0
    0|0
  • November, all done by December.

1|0
    0|0
  • November sometimes before sometimes a little after. Depends on money, sales, and if I see something that someone would like.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes