When do you wrap your Christmas presents?

... last minute, as soon as you purchase them, or somewhere in between?
When do you wrap your Christmas presents?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• A few days before. Unless there is one of those charity wrap-for-a-donation tables where I buy them, then I will have them do it.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've gotten all the Christmas presents for my family already, and I wrapped them a few days ago. I like doing it early and when I have the time, less stressful that way. Stores are becoming more and more hectic with each day. They're filled with people scrambling to get the last presents and to buy all the cards and wrapping paper. I easily avoided that crowd by getting my stuff done early. I also find that wrapping presents is like a fun little project. I just made myself a nice cup of coffee and turned on Netflix.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• I wrap them about a week before Christmas so that I can brag about what I bought to other friends and family lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont

0|0
    0|0
  • Never, because i dont get any Christmas presents

0|0
    0|0
  • the min I get them I wrap them and put them away

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't buy, therefore I don't wrap.

0|0
    1|0
  • 2 hours before the Christmas party on Christmas dsy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always do everything at the last minute.

0|0
    0|0
  • don't just give gift cards

0|0
    0|0
  • Before you unwrap them

1|0
    1|0
  • Depends.

0|0
    0|0
  • Asap

0|0
    0|0
  • As soon as I buy the item, it gets wrapped. Usually a few weeks before Christmas

0|0
    0|0
  • I pay someone

0|0
    1|0
  • Last minute

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 13

• Somewhere in between. I've had some gifts now for like three months and only just wrapped them. I've had others for only a couple of weeks. Generally, I prefer to get all the wrapping done a couple weeks before Christmas so I know gifts are all sorted

0|0
    0|0
  • I absolutely love wrapping Christmas presents so I do it as soon as I purchase a gift for someone. This is usually a week to a week and a half before Christmas because I want as many presents under the tree as possible leading up to the holiday. I think it looks so festive!

0|0
    0|0
  • As soon as I purchase them. Get it done and pop it under the Christmas tree

0|0
    0|0
  • Sadly I tend to wait till the last minute.
    I have to, I've nowhere to hide them from my kid so I leave them at my parent's house till a few days before Christmas Eve then on Christmas Eve I wrap them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't get any.

0|0
    0|0
  • Right when I buy them

0|0
    0|0
  • On Christmas Eve while watching cheevy Chase's Christmas Vacation

0|0
    0|0
  • Normally last minute on Christmas eve but I've wrapped them all up so far now! The ones I've got anyway :)

0|0
    0|0
  • When I get them home

0|0
    0|0
  • I love wrapping gifts so asap lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually wrap around a week before Christmas

0|0
    0|0
  • not last minute 4 days before chriistmas