What would be the best new year's gift for a guy?

I really wanted to know what's the best gift i can give to the guy i liked..

• Letter
  • Watch
  • Photos with Recorder
    Vote C
  • Video Game
    Vote D
  • NBA Ball
    Vote E
  • The fuck i care?
    Vote F

525

Most Helpful Guy

• Every man in different, the right gift for him may not be the right gift for me, for example. I always suggest that you should give him something that you know he'll actually use. It's always good to win things we use.

Most Helpful Girl

• A personal letter written inside a nice & expensive leather journal which is part of the gift too, along with a fancy pen from Aspinal of London. A two in one gift, a letter and stationary.

What Guys Said 24

• Depends on the guy, it can be a video game, or a book, or maybe NBA ball, not all guys are the same.

• A new watch is classy $$$ 💰

And he can use it for years.

• For me, something my girlfriend made. Much more value in that then an item
    So a photo album kinda thing maybe

• A new years gift? I've never heard of such a thing.

• I don't know the guy, I don't know what he likes, already has

• I put fire works in a can and scare the fuck outta him. ☻☻☻

• G, knowing you are his all your life, you will stay with him for betther, or worst. Only give your self to him, and tell him you are thankful you have him. Tell him he completed your hole life.

• Honestly, that isn't a gender based question. When it comes to gift giving, look at his interests and possibly something he has been complaining about recently that you could change, say he enjoys cooking "oh this kitchen knife is getting so old and dull" bam get him a new set of knives, it shows not only you pay attention to him, but you care enough to listen.

• Personally I'd like the letter the best but that's just me. Aside from that video games?

• A fleshlight

• *waits for all the sex comments*

lol for me i wouldn't even expect a gift. Just spending time with the person i love the most is enough of a gift for me.

• F...

• Watch is more of a mature choice, good to any type of guy. Gaming things if he really into it.

• Why not a letter and another gift, it's not like it costs almost anything to make

• A car.

• A 1 litre of Jack Daniels original

• Wtf is a new years gift?

• Yea I Am looking like Wtf too

• My thoughts too I know in the UK people used to buy new years cards but never seen any need to buy a gift I'm still broke from Christmas

• Exactly. I don't know where op is from but this is the first time i hear about this.

• Obv kiss him

• Anam

• Blow Job...😍😍😂😂

• Going sledding in the park.

• You forgot to put in you know a new girl for the night be the perfect gift

• If he likes video games then certainly a video game, but by him something he likes

• A New Year's Day sex session

What Girls Said 4

• You didn't give enough information about the guy. Take into consideration what you know about his life. What's in his apartment/home? What does he like to do? What's his lifestyle like? Take all that into consideration.

• Watch

• You got game.
    What's he giving you for even Christmas this year, dear?

• Video game