What would be the best new year's gift for a guy?

I really wanted to know what's the best gift i can give to the guy i liked..
  • Letter
  • Watch
  • Photos with Recorder
    Vote C
  • Video Game
    Vote D
  • NBA Ball
    Vote E
  • The fuck i care?
    Vote F

525

Most Helpful Guy

• Every man in different, the right gift for him may not be the right gift for me, for example. I always suggest that you should give him something that you know he'll actually use. It's always good to win things we use.

Most Helpful Girl

• You didn't give enough information about the guy. Take into consideration what you know about his life. What's in his apartment/home? What does he like to do? What's his lifestyle like? Take all that into consideration.