What would be the best new year's gift for a guy?

I really wanted to know what's the best gift i can give to the guy i liked..
  • Letter
    Vote A
  • Watch
    Vote B
  • Photos with Recorder
    Vote C
  • Video Game
    Vote D
  • NBA Ball
    Vote E
  • The fuck i care?
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Every man in different, the right gift for him may not be the right gift for me, for example. I always suggest that you should give him something that you know he'll actually use. It's always good to win things we use.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• You didn't give enough information about the guy. Take into consideration what you know about his life. What's in his apartment/home? What does he like to do? What's his lifestyle like? Take all that into consideration.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 24

• Honestly, that isn't a gender based question. When it comes to gift giving, look at his interests and possibly something he has been complaining about recently that you could change, say he enjoys cooking "oh this kitchen knife is getting so old and dull" bam get him a new set of knives, it shows not only you pay attention to him, but you care enough to listen.

0|0
    0|0
  • A new watch is classy $$$ 💰

And he can use it for years.

0|0
    0|0
  • For me, something my girlfriend made. Much more value in that then an item
    So a photo album kinda thing maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • A new years gift? I've never heard of such a thing.

0|1
    0|0
  • G, knowing you are his all your life, you will stay with him for betther, or worst. Only give your self to him, and tell him you are thankful you have him. Tell him he completed your hole life.

0|0
    0|0
  • *waits for all the sex comments*

lol for me i wouldn't even expect a gift. Just spending time with the person i love the most is enough of a gift for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the guy, it can be a video game, or a book, or maybe NBA ball, not all guys are the same.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why not a letter and another gift, it's not like it costs almost anything to make

0|0
    0|0
  • Personally I'd like the letter the best but that's just me. Aside from that video games?

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch is more of a mature choice, good to any type of guy. Gaming things if he really into it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 4

• A personal letter written inside a nice & expensive leather journal which is part of the gift too, along with a fancy pen from Aspinal of London. A two in one gift, a letter and stationary.

0|0
    0|0
  • Watch

0|0
    0|0
  • You got game.
    What's he giving you for even Christmas this year, dear?

0|0
    0|0
  • Video game

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes