Girls, Need gift ideas ASAP?

So i need a gift idea for a woman, around $200-$300. She's a friend and she's 30.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Thats tough to answer as i don't know her! lol, what sort of stuff does she like?, maybe you could ask her?

0|1
    0|0
    • You go to John Lewis a lot maybe get her something from there :P
      www.johnlewis.com/gifts/for-her/c6000088?rdr=1

• Show All
    • We got her one of those all-in-one cookers. She's alone so she rarely gets her pots and pans out to cook lol so at least she can have stuff done properly. It's cheating but i'll let her off :p

• Haha i need to get one of them, hope she likes it :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 17

• Depends on the woman.
    Some ideas though: A weekend bag Vera Bradley
    Perfume
    A nice watch Michael Kors or another good brand
    Tickets to a concert or musical

0|1
    0|0
  • With that budget you can get her a really nice watch or purse. I'd look at Kate Spade and Marc Jacobs for the purse, Ted Baker or Skagen for the watch, depending on her style. Thou art a generous friend. ๐Ÿ˜Š

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah watch is a good idea I didnโ€™t think of that. Iโ€™d rather get a Swiss one though and stretch the budget a little.

• Sounds lovely โ˜บ

• What are her intrests/hobbies/career life/fashion style? Come on buddy, you gotta give me some detail to help you out here lol. Depending on the friend and what all those factors I mentioned, my ideas on gifts varry. For example, I have a friend who's a professional photographer - I got her a new lense once for her birthday. I also have a good friend who's a chef - I got him a chef knife before. A friend who DJs and is mad into music - I got him Bose headphones.

I feel experience gifts are also awesome, but tricky if the person has a busy schedule. Like I had a friend who once surprised me with a spa Groupon and I loved it so much!

See it really all depends! But for me, clothes, a purse/cluthch, jewelry, fragrance, watch are all generic gifts. However they're a safe way to go if you don't really know what personal gift to get her and know her well on a fashionable sense.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah Iโ€™m debating between a safe gift and a thoughtful one, the issue is time. She works in media with my fiancรฉ actually but she obviously uses those $10k cameras and stuff. But a lens for her personal camera is a really nice idea I never thought of that

• How well do you know her preferences when it comes to fashion accessories and beauty products? Generally speaking, that's the go-to category to shop from when it comes to gift-buying for a woman.
    Knowing things like her favourite colours, patterns, and brands will narrow your search A LOT.

Your budget is pretty generous, so you could get her a nice single gift (e. g., a purse or wallet, a high-end cashmere sweater or scarf), or you could get her several small related gifts (e. g., a perfume and body lotion set, a make-up kit). It really depends on her, and what kind of things she likes and uses regularly.

0|1
    0|0
    • Nah, no makeup or anything like that, i know what she wears but it would pale in comparison to what she bought. I do like the sweater idea (inspiration from yourself perhaps? haha).

• Haha, well, you can't go wrong with cashmere. A sweater or a cardigan would be a very nice gift.

• I bought my mum a keno scarf around that price. Well closer to 400
    But you can get her a nice scarf from a decent brand. There was a Burberry scarf that is tall close to that price too

0|1
    0|0
    • Not a bad shout, Jumper/scarf/watch. They're all things that are not "too" personal but still thoughtful.

• That's a big budget. I need more friends like you lol

0|1
    0|0
  • A designer wallet or bracelet or even a watch could work. I think most designer wallets starts at around ยฃ200-300

0|1
    0|0
  • Something something, cashmere scarf. Or you can do one of those charity things where you donate or something in her name.

0|1
    0|0
  • Maybe a weekend trip? I feel like that's something more unusual and people don't forget happy memories so she might look back fondly in a few years.

0|1
    0|0
  • something not too personal like pocketbook, jacket or scarf. if in doubt gift certificate best bet but must spend with you

1|1
    0|0
  • Jewelery, perfurme, a bag or take her to dinner (quality time)

0|1
    0|0
  • That's a lot of money for just a 'friend' ๐Ÿ˜Š

1|1
    0|0
    • Friend/sidechick whatever the term is these days :P

• Show All
    • ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ™ˆ

Nooo, itโ€™s a close friend of me and the missus so itโ€™s a joint gift from us.

• Ahhh ok ๐Ÿ˜Š Then get her something for the home... they are usually expensive but nice gifts ๐Ÿ‘

• A strap on dildo

0|1
    0|0
  • CHANEL earrings

0|1
    0|0
    • Aiiiee, the good looking CC ones are too expensive lol >_<. Those are wife level gifts.

• Massage/ spa day

3|1
    0|0
  • Get her a fancy scarf

0|1
    0|0
  • Holy shit why so much?

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes