What gift did you get your boyfriend for his Birthday?

My boyfriends birthday is in two weeks and I’m stuck for gifts! I know he needs a new wallet so I’m going to get him that and some of his favorite chocolate bars and I want to get him another small thing but I’m stuck!

We’ve only been together 6 months so I’m not getting something huge, just any ideas for something small!

Thanks in advance 😊

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Write him a note with all those chocolate/candy bars! It'd be cute and sentimental! Here's an example:
    https://goo.gl/images/beXF85

I got a wallet once and stuffed a few $10-$20 gift cards in there (to his fav coffee shop, and sporting store) as well which he highly appreciated.

A funny mug or shirt that has a saying you know will get a crack out of him.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you so much!! Those ideas are perfect!

• No worries hun! Whatever you do/get him, I'm sure he'll appreciate. A tip is to go sentimental or get something you know he needs 🙂

• Yep I know he needs the wallet and I’m keeping that as the big part of his present and then I wanted a few sentimental small things to go along with it 😊 thanks so much again 😊

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 23

• I would not get him chocolate - I would get him a fashionable watch or a meal at his favourite restaurant. Meals at restaurants don't have to be expensive - for example - you could take him to a chicken wing place or a TGIF.

1|0
    0|0
    • He doesn’t want a meal so that’s out of the question! He won’t say no chocolate though

• For his last birthday I got him a gift card for a massage. He is aiming to be a professional gamer and plays a lot, so his neck and shoulders are always in need of a massage. While I usually do it, I got a professional to do it for once, so they could maybe do a better job than I do.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have him malachite trumpet buttons. However if your boyfriend likes cord or leather bracelets or rings those are great, wacky printed socks are usually good, or you can make him something like a photo holder or give him a flower (you’d be surprised how many boys love flowers).

0|0
    0|0
  • My bfs bday is in April and mine is in Feb. He likes anime stuff and keeps talkin bout shirts and backpacks on Amazon. Im not a big fan of his anime fanboying and i also never shopped online before. So i’ll just try to get a few amazon cards off GAG and send them to him and let him buy whatever from off there

0|0
    0|0
  • Something that appeals to his interests? I gave my boyfriend a concealed carry holster because I knew he was looking to get a left-handed pelvic one, and then got him his favorite bulk-candy from Costco. He loved the holster, but the candy was definitely the selling point 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • Well last year I flew to meet him in Croatia on his birthday. I was his gift :P

For Christmas I got him some books and sneakers.

I think the best gifts are experience based. Concert tickets, etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • This year we had a very low key birthday. My birthday is the day before his so we celebrate together.

We have also been together almost 4 years though.

What is he interested in? Hobbies? Pass times?

0|0
    0|0
  • Hmm... maybe an inexpensive watch?
    Perhaps a lovely frame with a photo of you two. A book that you love and want to recommend?

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe ask him his interest or maybe ask his friends for some ideas? :)

0|0
    0|0
  • First birthday I got him a fishing rod. Next ome we went abroad. Next one I'm buying myself gym membership so I'll get fit.

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes