What gift did you get your boyfriend for his Birthday?

My boyfriends birthday is in two weeks and I’m stuck for gifts! I know he needs a new wallet so I’m going to get him that and some of his favorite chocolate bars and I want to get him another small thing but I’m stuck!

We’ve only been together 6 months so I’m not getting something huge, just any ideas for something small!

Thanks in advance 😊

24

Most Helpful Girl

• Write him a note with all those chocolate/candy bars! It'd be cute and sentimental! Here's an example:
    https://goo.gl/images/beXF85

I got a wallet once and stuffed a few $10-$20 gift cards in there (to his fav coffee shop, and sporting store) as well which he highly appreciated.

A funny mug or shirt that has a saying you know will get a crack out of him.

• Thank you so much!! Those ideas are perfect!

• No worries hun! Whatever you do/get him, I'm sure he'll appreciate. A tip is to go sentimental or get something you know he needs 🙂

• Yep I know he needs the wallet and I’m keeping that as the big part of his present and then I wanted a few sentimental small things to go along with it 😊 thanks so much again 😊