#LoveYourself
VALENTINE'S DAY

Guys: Which would you rather get on V-Day?

My boyfriend loves daffodils and things that I make him. I don’t know which would be more suitable for valentines and which for his B-day.

It’s winter. I’m not going to be able to get a bouquet of daffodils for cheap, but I do know a guy who makes hand-blown glass flowers, and he happens to make daffodils.
The other option I was thinking of was making him a heart, by hammering nails onto a wooden block and weaving embroidery thread to make a shape, a heart is just a cute idea and I can do a lot more.
I’m also giving him some other stuff but this is what I can’t decide on.

He wants both (all he knows is that it’s a glass pretty thing or a wooden thing I make) and I just don’t know which to give him on Valentine’s. Which is more romantic and which is a better birthday gift? Pick the one you’d rather get from your girlfriend.
  • Guys: Which would you rather get on V-Day?Glass Daffodil
  • Guys: Which would you rather get on V-Day?Wooden String Art

11

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• "IF" i am your boyfriend, The Heartstrings thing would be best. First of all, it's hand-made, and effort put into it + it's a decorative wall art. If he doesn't marry after that, i don't know what will make him...

• Both are very appealing. The heart for V-day becaus it is related thematically. The glass is top head-turner, if you ask me

• Well if I'm careful I can recycle stuff from the string art but honestly I'd be more interested in a candy bar or something simple

• If I were your boyfriend, the wooden heart thing, because it was handmade by you.

• No… sex. Sex is the reason for Valentine ’s Day.

• WThat’s in my “other things”.

• Hahahah, I clicked the link. I like that, that’s creative and fun.

• Yeah, she does cute stuff like that. A little over a year ago she was really sick but still wanted to get me something for my birthday. She went to one of those pottery painting places to make some plates and stuff for me. She ended up in the hospital before she could finish them and had a friend finish them. With all the drugs she was on she told her friend to write “I love fucking you” in the place of “I fucking love you.”

• Just give him your body and some chocolate 😂 win win

• I say to give the wooden string heart on Valentine's, and the glass daffodil for his birthday.

• Make him something out of daffodils.

• neither

• Which would just be better for the holiday? Like even if you’d give it to a girlfriend

• which could be taking someone somewhere, giving them a trip, etc. Just yields better results in my experience

• I get ya, glad you found something that’s great like that!

• That glass daffodil is beautiful.