Have you ever cried over losing an object? yes/no? why/why not?

Like a car perhaps? Or something valuable to you? Means losing it by selling it because you're moving not because you need money...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yea i gave my "ex" a necklace i got to replace the one my gma got me when she passed to show her how serious i was and you already know the rest

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yes i lost my mobile phone :(

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

What Guys Said 7

• Lol yes yes i have over losing my favorite video game and once i was so hungry and i went done stairs to eat some of my favorite cereal only to find my brothers drank all the milk i started balling my eyes out i was tight lol but my dad bought me my own box of cereal and milk later that week so yea

2|0
    0|0
  • Cried? No but was pretty irrate when my dad would pawn my camping, boyscout and science equipment when I was a kid. It's not like he paid for it I had a part time job ffs. He even sold off treasured gifts from my uncle.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kinda. I was really sad when i had to sell my dads car when be passed away. I couldn't afford to keep it plus keep my car

1|0
    0|0
  • when my brother moved out and took all his video games with him that i played with a lot :(

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah a couple of times.
    When I couldnt find my keys on an exam morning (okay that might not have been about the keys lol).
    When I realised my ex had taken a ring my father had bought for my 16th birthday, and probably sold it.
    When I realised that the cross I wore daily for five years had broken off its cord while I was at college, and I had no idea where.
    After someone broke into my flat while I was asleep, knicked a load of stuff (including my console along with its harddrive and a hell of a lot of hours work) and left a knife next to my bed.
    Its guess its generally been to do more with desperation and frustration than sorrow for the items loss, but its still been because of the items.

1|0
    0|0
  • This happened to me when I lost a very valuable object that a person I care about gave me.

1|0
    0|0
  • no. i can't even remember if i ever did that when i was little or not

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• Yes. I accidentally dropped one of my ribbons I had won from a horseback ridding competition down a gutter and couldn't get it back. I cried like a little bitch. I was like 10 but still. It meant the world to me because I had worked so hard for so long for it.

1|0
    0|0
  • When i was younger i had a binder full of my drawings and comics i was starting up, i took it everywhere with me and was always adding onto it. I once took it on a plane cause we were vacationing and I’d somehow managed to loose it. I cried for about 3 days and was upset for 2 weeks, I’m still kinda butt hurt about it. Either way it’s gone no way of getting it back now.

1|0
    0|0
  • I broke the disk of one of my favorite games right in half when I dropped my game console on it.

Also when I was like 10 on neopets I spun some dark faerie's wheel and my neopet was on a brink of death and all sad in a cast and headwrap and shit and I cried and deleted my whole account over it

1|0
    0|0
  • I lost a family heirloom necklace passed down for like the last 5 (now like 7, counting my mom and me) generations. Gold and jade pendant. Literally the only thing my grandmother brought to America with her, save for the clothes on her back and my grandfather. Thought I lost it moving and cried like a damn baby.

I found it though. You know the flaps inside a cardboard box on the bottom? Yep, there it was.

1|0
    0|0
  • Once I cried over some lipstick I lost. It was my favorite one.

1|0
    0|0
  • I cried when someone stole my phone, I was drunk tho, don't think I would cried over that sober.

1|0
    0|0
  • When i moved over here there was a lot of things I couldn't take, so I probably cried? I just don't remember what they were

1|0
    0|0
  • I almost cried about my Samsung 4K TV screen cracked

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I just get so frustrated that I will sit there and cry for like an hour

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I have, because I am weak

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes. My keys and my ov-chipcard to travel.

1|0
    0|0
  • I cried over losing my maplestory account in 2008

1|0
    0|0
  • no just buy again

1|0
    0|0
  • yes, my purple puffalump cat when i was 4

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah a necklace that was a gift from my mother