Is this a good deal for a car?

Is this a good deal for a car?
Is this a good deal for a car?
$363 a month.

322

Most Helpful Guys

• Use those same factors and look it up in the place where you live at, Kelley Blue Book

• The payment isn't the deciding factor in a good deal. What's the interest rate, how much did you sign to pay for it?

• Well nothing yet. I don’t know anything when it comes to cars.

• Depending on the options shown in the vehicle, it is worth roughly 15,000-20,000.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends if your current mode of transport costs more than the interest that will be incurred on that debt and other related costs.
    I don't know much about cars but is that considered a good fuel rating?

• My current mode of transportation is free

• Start saving :)

• Also bear in mind that car value depreciate rapidly, your choose is important. I fyou find another car you would prefer you cannot sell your current car for what you bought it for. Saving will take time and you can think it through in depth.