Is this a good deal for a car?

$363 a month.

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Use those same factors and look it up in the place where you live at, Kelley Blue Book

1|0
    0|0
  • The payment isn't the deciding factor in a good deal. What's the interest rate, how much did you sign to pay for it?

0|0
    0|0
    • Well nothing yet. I don’t know anything when it comes to cars.

• Depending on the options shown in the vehicle, it is worth roughly 15,000-20,000.

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends if your current mode of transport costs more than the interest that will be incurred on that debt and other related costs.
    I don't know much about cars but is that considered a good fuel rating?

0|0
    0|0
    • My current mode of transportation is free

• Start saving :)

• Also bear in mind that car value depreciate rapidly, your choose is important. I fyou find another car you would prefer you cannot sell your current car for what you bought it for. Saving will take time and you can think it through in depth.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• I would say no, but I doubt you'd care why. So instead I'll simply say, get an all wheel drive vehicle if you live somewhere it snows. Next, the interior cabin of a car is sometimes a good indication of how well the car in general was kept. If the inside looks like trash, chances are things like oil changes weren't kept up to date. Lastly, that's almost at 100,000 and it's a foreign car which are usually expensive to repair. You will undoubtedly need repairs, the question is whether it'll be for major parts like a transmission or small stuff like a window motor. So, I'd suggest googling common issues with the car, and look for signs of those issues when you test drive the car. If you can at the very least eliminate all or even most of the major common issues of that car as being an active problem, then it's possible you'll be okay as long as you keep up with the maintenance. MAINTENANCE is the most important thing on all used cars, but more importantly, a used car so close to 100,000 miles like this one. Good Luck

0|0
    0|0
  • Way too high maintenance cost and don't buy with any more monthly payments than you absolutely have to to keep interest down. I'm not even from across the pond and it's too expensive. Get a good American or Japanese car (since you're American) because they're much, much better in maintenance.

0|1
    0|0
  • Jaguars always have issues, why not stick with a Honda Accord?

0|0
    1|0
  • Hell no, the car has incredibly high mileage for the price, it will probabky have a lot of issue.

0|0
    0|0
  • Buy American or Japanese. Stuff like that Jag will cost you a fortune in maintenance

0|1
    0|0
    • And low monthly payments are not the way to get a good deal. You’ll be paying minimum 2,000 in interest on that thing

• It’s going to be needing repairs and parts are going to be sky high

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends how much money you. At your age I assume you don't have much money so this is a really bad price for a 17 year old.

0|0
    0|0
    • Well I thought $363 a month plus gas wasn’t too bad.

• Show All
    • Ok, total then will be about $450 to $475 a month consider how much you drive the car and wheather you turn on the AC.

• Good point

• If something breaks on this car, the parts and labor will be astronomically expensive.

0|1
    0|0
  • Gross. It's 7 years old and looks like a Ford Fusion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dunno if it's a good deal or not

But if you're buying the car then it's awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • It's pretty good but I bet you could get him to knock off about 1500

0|0
    0|0
  • Jags are garbage.

0|2
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Go to Offlease. com

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems like a good deal

0|0
    0|0
  • In the UK that I'd considered an old man's car

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is. Jaguar is more expensive normally

0|0
    0|0
  • You’re 17. How spoiled can you be?

0|0
    0|0
  • I hope your parents arnt going to buy you that

0|0
    0|0
  • Kilometers driven?

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• That's more than I would want to pay. I bought my car for $10,600 and my payments are 150/month.

0|0
    0|0
    • When I was your age, my dad bought me a $3000 car. Honestly that's all a teenager really needs.

• well since I’ll be making the monthly payments I want to get something I like.

• I'd still err on the side of caution and be sure to get something that you know you can afford. Don't want to screw your credit before it starts. A budget of 10000 is plenty to find something you'll like without taking a huge risk. I'm assuming you have a steady job where you know you'll be able to keep up with payments.

• If you can afford it sure

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes