Is this signature authentic or a replica of Wayne Gretzky's signature?

I recently got this from a garage sale and the person who sold it to me said it was legitimate and authentic but I don't know if it is or not Is this signature authentic or a replica of Wayne Gretzky's signature?Is this signature authentic or a replica of Wayne Gretzky's signature?
Updates:
I can't really tell the difference between a replica and an the real thing they both look the same to me

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a print of his signature prob a memorabilia for money thing of mass production

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

What Guys Said 9

• Whether it is real or not, it isn't worth anything without an official certificate of authenticity to go along with the item.

1|1
    0|0
    • A certificate of authenticity is worthless. You can find blank ones online and print anything you want on it.

• Wayne Gretzky used to live behind the fire station I work at, so I'm very familiar with his autograph. You can double-check online, but it looks 100% authentic to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Get it graded. Or bring it to a professional autograph person that can examine it for you. It's hard to tell if it's real or not.

0|0
    0|0
  • seems like a mass produced item with his signature as a logo. its "real", but probly mass produced. ask an expert about it. best of luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • Iā€™m not sure. Would be really cool if it is authentic

0|2
    0|0
  • After comparing it against some other signed memorabilia, I'd say it certainly looks authentic.

0|1
    0|0
  • Garage sales šŸ˜‚
    I mean thats easy to tell. Is it even worth anything?
    If yes then if he sold it for super cheap, its probably fake

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not sure

• Like if its worth something its unlikely the person would just sell it off for 2 bucks if he knows its real u know

So i guess the first step is to figure out if that puke, if real, is actually worth something

Thats the best way to find out for now. But of course you could also check out a specalist for that i guess

• I can't really tell the difference between a replica and an the real thing they both look the same to me

• If looks fakes. I've never seen a white ink pen
    But ask that signature expert from Pawn Stars

0|0
    0|0
  • How much did you pay?

0|0
    0|0
    • the guy sold it to me for 10 dollars

• Have you researched how much legit autographed memorabilia actually sells for?
      I would think if its real, its in a plastic case or something so the ink doesn't get damaged.
      I'm no expert but that looks factory produced

• I haven't yet

Recommended myTakes