Is this signature authentic or a replica of Wayne Gretzky's signature?

I recently got this from a garage sale and the person who sold it to me said it was legitimate and authentic but I don't know if it is or not Is this signature authentic or a replica of Wayne Gretzky's signature?Is this signature authentic or a replica of Wayne Gretzky's signature?
I can't really tell the difference between a replica and an the real thing they both look the same to me

010

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a print of his signature prob a memorabilia for money thing of mass production