Finance question! Interest rates and suggestions?

MsMusic
I understand this isn't the best place for financial questions, but I know some of you might be more seasoned than me in this topic.

So I bought a car. It's a jeep, good car. However - I have a 22% APR.

I have a bank loan (paid off student loans.) the APR is about 14%? I'd have to double check it.

I want to refinance my car. But I'm not sure if I can go through my bank or if I should look into other options. Or just accept the APR for now and keep paying on it and the ungodly interest rate?

Also which one should I focus on paying off first? The car, where I owe more but it has a higher interest rate, or focus on my bank loan with the lower apr, which I believe I can get paid off this year, if I make minimum payments on my car and focus on the bank loan?

The whole world of financial shit is confusing and I'm just now beginning to understand credit and whatnot. I am trying not to ruin my credit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. I'm also aiming to get everything paid off as fast as possible.
10
1