Which is the cutest or best one in your opinion?

so i’m going to buy this little iphone cord protector, and i chose like 4 favorites. I literally can’t pick for the life of me. help!! opinions needed !! 😂Which is the cutest or best one in your opinion?Which is the cutest or best one in your opinion?Which is the cutest or best one in your opinion?Which is the cutest or best one in your opinion?Which is the cutest or best one in your opinion?
I decided to pick between the clown fish and the tiger.. tbh this is a very hard decision omg 😂 still thinking
I chose the tiger.. he just seems adorable with the little teeth and stuff

77

Most Helpful Guys

• Probably the tiger, having little fangs. :) (Although you simply can’t see a clown fish anywhere without instantly thinking of Nemo. lol)

• yea it’s hard to pick they’re all so cute 😍

• I got an idea for a Finding Nemo clock. Nemo is in the center with his big and little fin as the clock’s big and little hand. lol Random, but cute.

• yes that would be cute for sure, haha

Most Helpful Girls

• The Nemo is very striking and nice. Either that, the tiger