What do I give my boyfriend as a gift?

3 months back I was terribly ILL for 6 days and my boyfriend took leave from his work to take care of me. I told him u can go to work i will take rest but he was adamant and didn't go. What should i give him as a gift for such a sweet gesture. ?

311

Most Helpful Guys

• What does he like? That's an Important place to start. But I'd say an intimate night with someone you would both enjoy doing. Like rent an Uber, to take you to dinner, then go to do something in an Uber, it depends on your budget how far you want to go but try to plan a special evening for the both of you. And or find out what he likes, designer clothes or graphic t-shirts with something he likes might be a good choice

• A book, with a list of favors you'll do for him. Like a coupon book. But he can only redeem one per day. Things like a blowjob, a night out with the guys, cooking his favorite meal, or just a day of constantly paying him compliments.

Most Helpful Girl

• I would make him a day special just for him and you... make his favorite meal or take him out, go to a movie or watch a movie at home, play board games and eat all the junk food you both like! Then i would write him a very sweet love note saying how much he means to me and that how i love the special thoughful care he did while recovering from my illness, then with the note itll have a stuffy of a bear. Thats what i would do. But its up to you, and you know what his favorite things are amd do. Basically i know some man like a gift you made for him from your heart! My own opinion, dont have to agree.