Would you rather get a DIY gift or something from a store if the gift cannot cost more than 20 USD?

I need gift ideas for a man... I only know that he likes cooking and photography.
  • DIY
    Vote A
  • Store-bought
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• DIY. So thoughtful

1|0
    0|0
    • Thoughtful > potentially useful?

• Show All
    • I was told though that when it looks like you spent a lot of time on it, but it's not to the taste of the recipient, he will feel obligated to keep it despite hating it.

• Well, in my case, I'm not like that. I consider a gift from the heart to be especially beautiful.

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 11

• Get the ingredients!. For what he cooks best!..
    Then enjoy learning a Cooking session with him! While you are wearing a lingerie!..
    And turn the whole cooking session into Foreplay!..
    And then Eat the stuff you cooked with some wine,..
    And Then have some good sex!.

1|0
    0|0
    • Sorry I thought you were talking about your boyfriend or husband!..

It's just a man then go with something accessory to wear!..
      Something you always wanted to see him wearing

• I hope everyone knows their boyfriend or husband better than "I only know that he likes to cook and take pictures" 😂

• I would rather a gift card. Since he likes cooking and photography. Maybe get him a nice cookbook, apron, pots and pans, or a nice knife or silverware set.

1|0
    0|0
    • You serious? lol Everyone says a gift card is a thoughtless gift.
      I assume he already has most of the cooking utensils he needs since he's been cooking for at least a decade or so.. so it'd be hard to find something useful he didn't know of but could be handy.. or can't you never have enough knives?

• Show All
    • I prefer cash to gift cards actually.. because it never expires haha
      Don't all those things cost more than $20? The rule is $20.

• Yes lol great point. Cash never expires. It depends on the gift card. I received online 5 dollar amazon gift cards. In real life most gift cards are 20, 25 and higher. Some you can preload any amount you want like burger king, McDonald's any fast food place. Walmart you can put any amount you want on the gift card and other places.

• Either would be lovely, I just always find it fun with my girlfriend to try and find something for such a low price in a store, it's a real challenge and it's just fun. If you're looking for a thoughtful gift, DIY can also be perfect. I voted store bought but both are good

1|0
    0|0
  • DIY means u put effort and thought about what to get me. Which is thoughtful. However get a gift that cost under $20 is not bad either after all it is a gift

1|0
    0|0
    • I think the effort and thought is harder the less you can spend.. because anything you truly needed/wanted, you can just go out and by.. no need to wait for a holiday to get it.

• Cooking him something and go somewhere like a park, and take pictures of your date then show him.

1|0
    0|0
  • Both work, I take a lot of effort in the gifts I give so while being bought they are usually spot on

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably food more the better so probably whichever I get more

1|0
    0|0
  • Filters for his camera lens.

1|0
    0|0
  • He likes pussy, cigars and wine

1|0
    0|0
  • store.. to be on the safe side