Do you enjoy Window Shopping?

I do not. I'm the type of person that has to have an intention when I got to stores. Can't stand window shopping. xD

Window Shopper in their natural habitat
Window Shopper in their natural habitat
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't like shopping at all. It is boring may it be window or real shopping.

0|2
    0|0
    • I can shop for hours is I had money to get something but I mainly buy stuff from online though. The only time I'll window shop is if I'm planning on buying it soon

• Show All
    • Both :) which is cool and you?

• I only have a piano keyboard. But I think I prefer them because I'll be bad with keeping up a piano xD

• No definitely not, I always end buying way too much stuff I don't even need when I do that I'm weakkkk

0|1
    0|0
    • xD So you're an impulsive shopper. How often do you shop because of that?

• Like once a week? 😂 I can never really save up and when I really try it’s a veeeery slow process

• You're like my sister's They hate saving! I was always the best in the family at saving. I just forget I have money sometimes xD

Most Helpful Guys

• Well I usually only go to a store if I have something specific I have to buy.

After I got what I need then I may look around to see if anything is on sale or if there's anything else I need to pick up.

Sometimes by browsing I realize I'm almost out of stuff like chicken and yogurt.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, that's a shopping experience I like! If there's no purpose to my actions I'll feel like it's a waste of time

• Yeah I don't really see the point walking around a store just to look at stuff.

• My family loves doing that :'(

• I don't enjoy shopping in general. I get in, get what I want, get out.

0|1
    0|0
    • So you despise window shopping and regular shopping? xD

• Exactly. Stores are there to give me a product. If I want to browse, I'll go to the specific section and compare the items I want with one another, but I won't look for anything else.

• Yo I don't think you're human man

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 27

• I hate window shopping. But I hate shopping anyway. I don't have the money and everything I like is always super expensive! So I can never find anything I like that doesn't cost an arm and a leg.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, I like the most comfortable, durable, aesthetic looking things. Sadly they're the most expensive xD

• Show All
    • xD are you fucking with me?

• No I'm not. I have expensive taste in clothing with a dirt poor financial situation

• Yeah it's fun. Sometimes I go in a store and find the ugliest thing I can and send a pic to my friend with the caption "you"

0|1
    0|0
  • It always starts off as window shopping then ends with me getting a bunch of things I never intended to get.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't even enjoy actual shopping. Unless I'm doing it with a friend and we're having fun together.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't even enjoy regular shopping. I can't imagine going to the mall without the intention of buying anything.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love Window Shopping because I know that I can Buy anything that Takes my Eye. xx

0|1
    0|0
    • What about if you didn't have the money for something at the moment? Would you still like it?

• Same. If I look at something i need to be able to get if I like it. Otherwise I'm looking straight ahead😂

0|1
    0|0
  • I used to be, but lately I'm just like a go on get what I need and leave type of person.

0|1
    0|0
  • oml i rarely ever buy anything, i just window shop and pretend i have the money

0|1
    0|0
    • xD Who are you pretending for?

• Show All
    • LEL, totally for the durability right

• xD yeah what else?

• Yes tbh. Used to hate it but I don't know wth happened to me. But sometimes it gets boring when I’m staying in shops for too long😅

0|1
    0|0
    • What do you think made you change your mind about it?

• Maybe it’s becuz I want to see myself in nice clothes to gain more confidence

• Ahh, I know the feeling! When I dress nice I feel more confident as well

• No because i like buying stuff lol and im broke so going window shopping is useless for me😂😂😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Hell yeah!! That's everytime I go shopping XD I'm broke af

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I don't see the point. It's just wasting time if I'm not actually going to buy anything

0|1
    0|0
    • ⚫ Strongly Agree
      ⚪ Somewhat Agree
      ⚪ Neutral
      ⚪ Somewhat Disagree
      ⚪ Strongly Disagree

• I would say yes and no because that's what I do most of the time. Like I might go to a store and find something that I like, but I would be iffy on buying it because I'm a bit stingy with money.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, but only online. I eventually usually go back to get it though.

0|1
    0|0
  • I mean I could but I’d much rather prefer going shopping as itms overwhelming to go through so many stores just to buy nothing

0|1
    0|0
  • sometimes, yes because if makes want the thing and if i have the money haha, but no if i can't afford it haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • no, windows forced me to update my software

0|1
    0|0
  • I rather have money to buy things instead

0|1
    0|0
  • I already have enough windows.

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

What Guys Said 26

• No, but mine is broken and I need a replacement. (rim shot) Seriously, our window shopping days (before kids) are over. Too many things to get done so when I shop, it's with a list and a time schedule.

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah, kids can be such a liability! In this case, I wouldn't mind though xD

• I've only been in a mall twice in the 21st century - and both times were with a girl and to get things for her.

Amazon is my friend.

0|1
    0|0
    • xD Sounds like me. I used to got to the mall a lot when I was younger. But nowdays I'd rather just order it

• Sometimes. For car parts and guns it can be fun to stare and drool over things I can’t afford 😩
    But other than that no, I just want to get in, get what I want and get out.

0|1
    0|0
    • I can relate with electronics. Although painful to endure, it's not as bad as other things

• I love it! I prefer to look and not buy a lot of the time. I don't like shopping when I need to actually get something because it turns into looking intensely and it isn't fun

0|1
    0|0
    • what type of shopping do you prefer?

• Show All
    • Me too haha! Well I take so long with any kind of shopping because I'm so indecisive. It even annoys me sometimes

• Yeah, same! xD That's why I really like online shopping. I can go visit the site whenever I want, find products and compare prices and other attributes efficiently. I will literally spend days comparing products to find the best one for me

• Only if I didn't have any bucks left yet I'd come back next time for more biatches haha. Wait for me my fav items!

0|1
    0|0
  • I love window shopping and trying on shoes. Then when I get money I can go back and get what I was looking for or finding it online.

0|1
    0|0
    • I wish I had your restraint. If I want something, I want it NOWWW

• About as much as I love plugging my pubic hair out one by one with a tweezer

0|1
    0|0
  • My parents and I go to Costco to lose weight after eating at a restaurant.

0|1
    0|0
    • xD I don't think that's the most effective way... But hey! Moving is moving no matter how ya do it

• My house already has sufficient windows so I've never actually had to go window shopping.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't like shopping, I go to shops with things I need to buy

0|1
    0|0
  • There is a very good idea men make the window. It's attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • I only go shopping when i have to buy something specific

0|1
    0|0
  • No I hate it. I hate to go shopping and I don't see any sence in ging shopping without buying something.

0|2
    0|0
  • It will help you out to see various products on ground and also to lake a look on your opposite gender too.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really- I'm mostly not into Shopping, period.

0|1
    0|0
    • not even if it's for yourself?

• Show All
    • At your age, that is no big deal. You've got your whole life ahead of you to travel.

• True, hopefully I live long enough to

• It's like eating razor blades.

0|1
    0|0
    • Plot Twist: "Razor Blades" is what you named your delicious leftovers from last night

• Nah... I hate all aspects of shopping. So walking by windows looking at random crap imagining shopping is even worse because it has no purpose. When I go to a brick and mortar store it’s with a purpose and I am in and out in a few minutes with specific purchases made. I’d rather shop online. Now retailers are starting to make that even more convenient with 1 hour delivery in certain markets which is great.

• Oh yeah, nothing beats online shopping to me! I mainly buy electronics and stores often don't have the exact device models/brands I want

• No. I only shop when I'm buying something.

0|1
    0|0
  • I enjoy female watching at the mall much better

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|1
    0|0
  • Na I ain't bought windows in years

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys