Do you enjoy Window Shopping?

I do not. I'm the type of person that has to have an intention when I got to stores. Can't stand window shopping. xD

Window Shopper in their natural habitat
Window Shopper in their natural habitat
  • Yes
  • No

2928

Most Helpful Girls

• I don't like shopping at all. It is boring may it be window or real shopping.

• I can shop for hours is I had money to get something but I mainly buy stuff from online though. The only time I'll window shop is if I'm planning on buying it soon

• Both :) which is cool and you?

• I only have a piano keyboard. But I think I prefer them because I'll be bad with keeping up a piano xD

• No definitely not, I always end buying way too much stuff I don't even need when I do that I'm weakkkk

• xD So you're an impulsive shopper. How often do you shop because of that?

• Like once a week? 😂 I can never really save up and when I really try it’s a veeeery slow process

• You're like my sister's They hate saving! I was always the best in the family at saving. I just forget I have money sometimes xD

Most Helpful Guys

• Well I usually only go to a store if I have something specific I have to buy.

After I got what I need then I may look around to see if anything is on sale or if there's anything else I need to pick up.

Sometimes by browsing I realize I'm almost out of stuff like chicken and yogurt.

• Yeah, that's a shopping experience I like! If there's no purpose to my actions I'll feel like it's a waste of time

• Yeah I don't really see the point walking around a store just to look at stuff.

• My family loves doing that :'(

• I don't enjoy shopping in general. I get in, get what I want, get out.

• So you despise window shopping and regular shopping? xD

• Exactly. Stores are there to give me a product. If I want to browse, I'll go to the specific section and compare the items I want with one another, but I won't look for anything else.

• Yo I don't think you're human man