Weapon of choice?

Just curious about gender weapon size preference.

Which do you perfer?
  • Small weapons (Knife/Pistol)
  • Large Weapons (Staff/Rifle)

413

Most Helpful Girl

• In games I typically use stealth weapons like bows and knives. Unless there's a scythe. Then I'll always use the scythe

• You should watch a show called RWBY. Main charecter is a kickass girl with a scythe slaying some brothers Grimm.

Most Helpful Guys

• i vote for the rifle, it can be use has a bat when our of ammo (that is asuming i'm not allow to use a bayonet with it, lol) and is easier to use/master, along with better range, power and accuracy

• A rifle is way more versatile than a pistol. In terms of melee weapons, I would go with a long sword, it's probably in the middle, but it's larger than a knife. A knife is only useful in extreme CQB situations and as an emergency weapon. You still have your hands and feet for extreme CQB anyway.