Gift for gamer girl b-day/xmas help? which controller color is best?

Thinking a controller (has to be pink) or the xbox elite controller. or if anyone knows any amazing gaming headsets (again has to be pink though lol)? Thanks in advance fellows gag mates.
  • Gift for gamer girl b-day/xmas help? which controller color is best?The dawn shadow pink
  • Gift for gamer girl b-day/xmas help? which controller color is best?Minecraft pig pink
  • Gift for gamer girl b-day/xmas help? which controller color is best?The soft touch pink shell
    Vote C
  • Gift for gamer girl b-day/xmas help? which controller color is best?The Elite controller
    Vote D

20