Which car is best to purchase, a Honda CRV 2016 (34,000 mi), Honda HRV (50,000 mi) and a Buick Encore 2018 (34,000 mi)?

Tuts333
I've been SLOWLY car shopping. I want to purchase a car used, but don't want to regret it two yeares from now. I've been really looking at Honda's because I've heard them to be reliable. My brother has suggested the buick encore. He drive a buick lacrosse and really wants me to check it out. I'm not really sold on the reliability of buick, only because his car which is a 2015 SHUT off on me when I drove it.(it happened to him too) But now I'm at a cross road, all cars have the features that I want (heated seats, AWD, small SUV) but I really need some car advice. Which car would be a good choice?

Update: I have looked up all cars on edmunds, etc. But if anyone has these cars and don't mind sharing their experience please do!
3
1