Online grocery shooping vrs market grocery shopping during this health crisis, Which one?

I mean for precautions reasons and in order to avoid social close contact with people and you get infected by being n a supermarket filled with other people shopping, sanitize your shopping cart and once you arrive home have your clothes taken off so you dont contaminate anything in your house unlike have the groceries delivered to your house is the best bet in these times but that system also has their downsize when you order them online. It has their pros and cons

Online shopping

1. The goods published online of each supermarket that offers the delivery service, may not have the brands you like, the size you like or the goods you like, I mean they could have it and you are lucky but it is a chance you have to be aware they may not have what you really want or like. And sometiems it can happen some goods may not even be available and dont send you that good or send you a replacement.

2. The goods are delivered to your house but due to the current high demand, maybe 3 or 4 days later you have them.

Shopping by yourself at the supermarket

1. You can see for yourself, availability, brands, sizes of the products you really want
2. You pay and take the goods with you right away and dont have to wait for like 2, 3 or 4 days to have the goods delivered to your house.

Most people now are choosing to have the goods delivered to their houses but shopping like this has the cons I mentioned above. SO which one would you rather use but be aware you have to still take all the precuations necessary if you do it at the market itself.
2 mo
I prefer doing tthe shopping myself at the market is quicker even if im being exposed and also i buy things and i have them right away in order not to wait 4 days for that
15
2