If you were to win the lottery tomorrow during this #coronacrisis, what would your money (for ex. $1 million) go towards?

DizzyDesii
Would you be smart with it? I mean what can you really do with it rn aside from save? Maybe help others less fortunate and jobless rn? I saw a lot of apartments dropping rent like by $500. Thats hella good. I’m tempted but no way im moving cross country at a time like this. I’d def save up to start building my home. I really want a nice small piece of land to build a nice single story 3 bed, 2 bath home on. But just cause its small (less then 2200 sq ft) doesn't mean that it won't be elegant looking 😁 Its gonna cost anywhere from $280-350k to build. But the remaining money would go to upcoming bills, church, savings, and helping out a few fam/friends #FeelFreeToList #iHitTheLotto
104
29