What’s something you are willing to spend a lot of money on/waste your money on? (No necessities)?

Ellie-V
For me, I get my hair products from a specific “homegrown” brand in Nigeria. The woman makes everything by hand, in small batches, with all natural ingredients.
I buy them in bulk once a year so I spend 250 dollars worth of stuff. Every now and then I may get the exfoliate or maybe the sugar scrub for my face mid year if I am breaking out, which isn’t expensive but it’s really the shipping that’s a pain in the ass.
HOWEVER!!! I get my stuff in less than a week and it’s never damaged through handling so I don’t mind. All my stuff is high quality and made exactly how I like it and I really don’t mind spend a lot of money on it. It’s worth the splurge. I really could have just stuck to the things I used to by A LOT CHEAPER and more easily accessible here but... nah 😇

Now enough about me?
What would you splurge on that’s expensive?
Cannot be a necessity or a need or anything particularly important.
13
3