Should I buy another SC300?

_SOARER
I currently own a SC300 I wanted to put in a 5-speed, but its auto. I just got the opportunity to buy a manual sc300 for $2500. It has some body damage, minor, everything else is fine on it. It has 103k miles. I want to buy one to modify and to keep my stock SC300(Because its so comfy and nice, and I am emotionally attached) Right now I own 2 cars, a civic and my sc300. This is a good deal but I need someone to talk me out of it haha.
The one for sale is almost identical to this one. The one I own is a Goldish color. and has limited edition 18" OZ Rims.
When I finish my build, in like 5 years lmao. I want it to look like this! Look at those fat tires!
3 mo
:( I can't afford it haha
Just made a little logistics spread sheet, not feasible.
Should I buy another SC300?
3
5