When paying for something do you try to use exact change or does it not make a difference? Does it bother you to get back a bunch of singles & coins?

Julie_TS
Is it just me, or does anyone else that when buying something tries to have exact change or get back the least amount of change as possible? I find it very cathartic and satisfying when I'm able to make the math work just right.

The other day at the store, my total was $11.07. I handed the girl a $20, $1 and seven cents. I think it broke her brain. She literally looked at me and said 'you gave me too much, it's only eleven. I said to her 'It's ok, lets just enter the numbers and see what happens'. A second later, it was like you could almost see the light go on followed by an "Ohhh..." when the displayed read a nice round number of $10.00 for change.
Yes, exact change rules my world!!!
Nope, couldn't care less...
Nah, in fact, I try to pay with the largest bills possible even on the smallest totals.
Vote C
uhhh, no... my anxiety would be through the roof trying to do that sort of math all the time
Vote D
Wait... what is this 'cash' you speak of?
Vote E
GirlGuy
12
2