What kind of nice Christmas gift will you give to a woman who you dont know in person yet?

and it has to be delivered by delivery service as for this pandemic Im not able to give it to the person face to face.

There is a woman who I became nice friends ith 3 months ago. as we shared in common a mutual friend that died precisely 3 months ago. I knew about her days after this friends death. Before this guy death I never knew about her or even know of her existence. This lady knew the guy way much longer like 20 years, and I only knew the guy for 5 years. The lady seem like a nice lady and so far for the pandemic we had not been able to really meet in person, but we had spoken about doing that in the future when this virus at least subsize a little also that we dont live that close anyway. Ever sicne thsoe 3 months ago we had exchnage texts pretty much often, m exchanign photos, or talking about our mutual friend or random things.

This lady is like 43 years old, she is married and have 2 twin daughters of 15 years old. Now she works from home for the public sector.

I will like to give her a Christmas gift in December but since Im not able to go directly to her house or us meeting in advance in person., I want to mail her a gift instead. It has to be something small nothign too fancy or too expensive , just a nice item but also it has to be small or medium size due to I will hire a delivery service to mail the gift.
Alos I dont know if I will have to buy a gift for all her family, like a family gift (a gift that works for the husband and daughters) or a gift aimed just for her.

Of course she wotn expect my gift and she does not have to do the same to me if she does not want it. But then again how can I ask for her home address if it is a surprise? How to find that out?
3
1