Do you want to know how expensive gifts you get are [advice needed!]?

Anonymous
I got a necklace from my boyfriend without any wrapping.
I have no idea how expensive it is, all he said was that it was cheaper than the other stuff he wanted to get me.

I showed it to my friends online, they said it was probably 20$, but I'm not sure... It says "21K" on the necklace and it looks vintage.
I highly doubt that he would get me a necklace that wasn't at least silver.

It has a golden colour and the pendant contains many small white stones. I really hope that's glass, I'd feel bad about it otherwise. I've never had diamonds, so I can't tell the difference, which makes me wonder whether the necklace is real gold and real stones or fake gold and just glass.

He told me he'd gotten the nacklace for me while we were still courting - now that we're together I'm still a little worried that he got me a gift that's too pricey.

I could go to a jeweller and ask them about the necklace.
They could tell me within a few seconds what this gift was worth - either something around 20$ or quite a bit more.
I don't know what I should do.

What would you do in my situation?
1
0