How can I not feel upset towards my mom?

Anonymous
For the past month she was insisting in helping me get a new car. She even told me my dad wanted to get me a new car and I would say I'm not sure because I love my current car. Last week I told my mom I actually want the car my dad said and my mom told me to look it up and we were looking at the colors. She told me we were going to the dealer next week. My sister told me today that my mom was telling her she doesn't want to get that car because its too expensive and she asked my sister to look up a car I dont want. I told my sister "why did they bother me so much if they don't want to and I told my mom I can pay it, nevermind I rather stay with my car" I'm just upset that they got my sister a 2nd new car and they never did for me. I just dont get why they would bother me so much if they can't or don't want to purchase that car
30 d
The best way I can describe how I feel is bummed out and I feel she just gave me hope for no reason
2
0