Do you follow or ignore those "for men/for women" marketing labels?

Unit1
Suppose you are out there to buy a product and you see some product you really like. Until you see it says "for men" or "for women" and basically if you're a man, the label says "for women" and the same in reverse.

Do you stick to who marketing tells you the product is for or do you go against it and buy it anyways?

Because I know some women buy razors marketed for men because for these women these razors marketed "for men" or in blue color are usually cheaper and more effective and last longer - so they said.
Do you follow or ignore those for men/for women marketing labels?
I'm a "good customer" *gets patted on the head by marketers*. I buy strictly anything labeled for my gender
I follow the marketing labels. I never buy anything labeled "for (opposite sex here)"
I sometimes take products labeled "for (opposite sex here)" as if I'm buying a generic one. What? Why are you looking at me like that?
Vote C
I don't even look at this "For (insert gender here)" label. I see it, I like it, I want it, I buy it. Those marketers can bonk off and whoever gives me disgusting looks can bonk off too and I'll tell them that!
Vote D
Other
Vote E
GirlGuy
4
7