Are you the type to spend crazy on yourself but be a bit cheap when it comes to spending on others?

Lol I’m definitely that person 🤣 When shopping for myself, I get everything I want. But when with others and they’re like “Hey can you buy me this”, I’ll prob buy it that once if its a day i just feel like spoiling everybody, but the majority of the time, I’m like that mom who says “When we get in this store, dont ask me to buy shiiit” 😂 My mom got mad af when I went on a shopping spree in Vegas and came back with two big suitcases of new clothes but only gave them some cool keychains. Ungrateful 🤷‍♀️
#FeelFreeToList #HeyBigSpender
I’ll spoil myself, but no so much others
I’ll spoil us both
Neither of us getting spoiled
Vote C
GirlGuy
9 d
I forgot option D where you spoil others but not yourself. That was me back then. Faaauck that 😂 My time has come and ima spend it on myself. But hey i got them keychains and merch from M&M, Coca Cola and Hershey stores. But my mom said she wanted clothes from Ralph Lauren, Adidas, Nike, Levis, Abercrombie, Urban Outfitters, Harley Davidson, Tommy Hilfiger, etc like me. It ain't like it was Fendi, Louis or Versace 🤣 I ain't rich
33
20