Have you ever ordered something online and they shipped you something totally different?

I’ve always been old school and didn't start shopping online til around the end of last year. I’m about to go back to shopping in stores for real. Online, they either “take payments but tell me my order was cancelled” OR “they double charge and i have to wait so many days to be refunded” OR “they send the wrong damn thing”. Yes i’ve had a few good experiences with stores like Target, Kohls, Belk and Best Buy but i’m getting annoyed with places like Ebay, Walmart, Lowes, and small businesses. I waited forever for this skateboard stand from Colorado and i finally receive it last night just to realize im putting together a bigass surfboardstand (with no instructions at that) and it cost a whole $100 extra. And its not even from the company itself. Its from the sister company. Like wtf! But i’m debating if i’ll keep it for my future surf collection or if i should return it 🤔
#FeelFreeToList #HeyBigSpender
@paulychicago10 I should’ve just let you make me oneeee. Now my boards are scattered all over the floor. Bare, naked and alone. Someone should #TakeAStand (or make one). 😂
Yes and i kept it
Yes and i sent it back
I shop online but never experienced this
Vote C
I dont shop online at all
Vote D
GirlGuy
9 d
Yea most have been decent except this place. Its from a skateshop in colorado. All those mfs high af all the time so im not surprised they sent the wrong stuff. Pothead mfs
9 d
They claim i can keep the surfboard rack and that theyre gonna send me my skate rack. Oooh now i feel motivated to get a board 😁 shit so expensive tho like $1k-8k. I shouldve bought it before old frugal me returned this new year 🤣
1 d
Well they let me keep the surfboard rack and i finally got my skate rack. Im just too lazy to organize em lol. Check next post
39
16