How is this anniversary present for our one year? and do the characters in the mug look like us? thank?

pink_and_inlove
It will be our first year soon and the first image is of the fleece blanket that I designed online it was a bit pricey. Then the next two images are the front and back of the mug and the last images are of what we look like (I have bangs with curly hair now though but they didn’t have that option). The reason why I added the cat cartoons (peach and goma) and the otters holding hands to the blanket is because these are the things that we have said that represent our relationship. I researched about the blanket site to see if it was reliable and it had 4.3 stars so that’s pretty good.
1 mo
Damn I had a typo
1 mo
Thank you so much for your comments 🤎
15
7