What's a great gag-gift to give to a Frenemy?

MCheetah
Something crappy or horrible in a subtle way to give to someone you really don't like that much, but spend a lot of time around. A gift that they don't know is sh*tty. What would you give as a joke present to someone you don't really like?

So this was about two years ago... But I knew someone who I kinda got along-with as a friend of a friend. He's a pseudo-intellectual who thinks his opinions are the only "correct" ones, and he's often wrong about lot of things, especially politics.

He made this big deal about his upcoming birthday party every Friday until the day came. He's a big music connoisseur, but also kinda poor. So I went on Amazon and got him a brand new pair of headphones... Literally the lowest rated ones on there that maybe cost $8. I told him they "were the next best thing to Beats By Dre and cost me over a hundred dollars." If it was the truth, I easily would've spent the most money on him. I even had a fake Amazon receipt that made it look like I spent that much on these headphones. I love how it would make him look like a complete dick if he were to later complain about them as well! I'm kinda proud of that one!
iHip IP-POPMETAL-P 90 Degree Swivel DJ-Style Headphone
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B006RIFX6K/?coliid=I3G7BQ9S8QUC2Q&colid=2VJ3PUQR1P415&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it&th=1
3
1