Ladies would you buy any of my stuff?

Puppystarfish23
Ladies would you buy any of my stuff?
Ladies would you buy any of my stuff?
Ladies would you buy any of my stuff?
Ladies would you buy any of my stuff?
Ladies would you buy any of my stuff?
Ladies would you buy any of my stuff?
During lock down I started crafting more and making coasters and jewellery. It was just a hobby to keep me busy at first but then friends and family have started asking me to make them stuff and even offered to pay. They've really been supporting me and encouraging me to make money from this stuff but I don't think I'm ready yet to start selling stuff. I don't think I'm good enough and I'd just embarrass myself if I tried selling this stuff. My dad hasn't been very supportive and thinks I should just give them people for free because he doesn't understand it takes me time and money to make these things just like it takes him time and money with his business but he's right about everything of course.

I've told people £5 for 4 coasters and sometimes I throw a third in for free if it's family but my dad thinks £5 for 4 coasters is crule to make people pay even though I've worked out that's how much it costs for a the products I use. I think you can guess what type of man my dad is from reading this so out of respect I don't think I need to share my opinions on his opinion.

My cusion owns a vintage clothing store and she has said if I sort myself out a business plan. She doesn't mind selling my stuff as long she gets a cut obviously.

I ask you to be totally honest but obviously not just straight out rude. I'd love to hear people's honest opinions and feedback who aren't people who are my family and friends.
Ladies would you buy any of my stuff?
1
2