1. What do you do in a store when someone is following you and 2. Do you avoid responding to compliments to limit “interest misapprehension?

VIVANT
I don’t talk to strangers whilst shopping to avoid unwanted attention and or miscommunication
I am polite as common courtesy but walk away immediately and avoid empty aisles
I’m friendly as basic courtesy and if anyone bothers me they’ll be sorry
Vote C
Other
Vote D
If they are very obviously following me I tell them to back off
Vote E
If they are very obviously following me I alert security
Vote F
If they are very obviously following me I start to a safe seeking stranger as if we know each other and I ask them to play along until atelier is gone.
Vote G
GirlGuy
7 d
G) I start speaking to a “safe seeming” stranger as if we already know each other, and ask them to play along until the stalker is gone.

G, was involved with several typos making it pretty difficult to discern.

Thanks for the responses! 😊😊

I think I have done every item above, except alert security 🧐
15
4