What did you get and do for Christmas?

I hope you all had a great holiday ! !

76

Most Helpful Guy

• Money, a few bits and pieces. Spent the day with family

Hey you remind me of JoJo :)

What Guys Said 5

• I was given some balls. I tend to lose mine about 6 months into every year (for some unexplainable reason) so its a nice gift.

I can't wait to use them!

• Got everyone to chip in for a pair of speakers :D The sound is NUTS! It's awesome so happy with it :D:D:D

• I got to hold my baby niece for many hours, and I loved it. I got money as presents which is what I wanted, but spending time with the fam was by far better than that.

• A car from my dad buts its my Christmas and Birthday gift. so I won't be getting anything on my BIRTHDAY which is coming soon

• Got some money, went to this holiday theme park.

What Girls Said 7

• A little change :)

perfume

clothes

it was a good Christmas

and my mom smiled a lot so that was awesome too :)

• Romantic jewelry, video game, money, money (2 people gave money), socks, restaurant gift card.

• I got plenty of gifts but wasn't good because my boyfriend was admitted in the hospital.

• I got money and clothes for Christmas. Then family came over to eat and I went out and played in the snow for a while. It was nice overall.

• A massive hord of amazing stuff :-) Louis Vuitton trainers , book on art ,cool miniature anitomically correct gold heart necklace. Loads of scarfs make up etc just loads . You?

• And I spent it with family traditional style Christmas but at two family's as mine is split

• slippers, boots, thongs, shirts, sweaters, a jacket, and coach purse that is f***ing awesome! :D

Merry Christmas!

• Oh and a bible and scarf from my grandma XD

• lol you should send me picture of you wearing all that... lmao wearing boots with a thong. shirt a sweater a scarf while holding your purse and bible hahaha

• HAHAHAHAHA! omg! you're crazy!

• A gift card. Wasn't much, but I'm pretty thankful.