What do you do with old birthday and Christmas cards?

Do you just throw them away? store them some place? re use them? what do you do?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• Lol I've asked this, a good question! link

I still don't really know... I have a bag with important ones in them others I have lost or thrown away.

0|0
    0|0
  • I end up keeping them for a while. Then I forget where I kept them. And then when I do find them again some months later I end up throwing them away...after making sure there isn't any forgotten money in them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I always pitch Christmas cards, because none of them are ever very creative or interesting. But I've saved a select few birthday cards that were special to me - either homemade, really humorous, or just really pretty. lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • I keep the ones from my family and friends. I'm going to put them all in a scrapbook when I have the time :)

0|0
    0|0
    • "when I have the time"

aka never :P

• Show All
    • I call my dog all sorts of names, she seems cool with it. I know cats are finicky but I don't think they'll eat you while you sleep for calling them something that doesn't suit them. No guarantee they won't say bon appetit right after your last breath though. =P So what comes to mind?

• Haha :p. Ohh, I dunno. Maybe Tommy, Alfie or Charlie :)

• Certain ones I keep, but others I throw away after a month or so.

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep them but not in a special place jus around the house

0|0
    0|0
  • Pitch 'em. Except the ones that warm my heart.

0|0
    0|0
  • I eventually just throw them away

0|0
    0|0
  • We keep the ones with the beautiful cover and we put the under theChristmas tree.

0|0
    0|0
  • I use them to decorate my place with :D

0|0
    0|0
  • i usually throw them out a month after I get them

0|0
    0|0
  • Keep some throw more ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I throw them out

0|1
    0|0
  • I put them all in one big envelope and keep them in there, its just a something to look at and think back I don't find anyhing wrong with it.I've kept dumber things or things that didn't have any meaning to them so birthday cards are already and I date the x-mas cards just to keep them.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Store them? Heck, I don't even read em. I just open em up and look for a check or some cash then toss em in the trash.

0|1
    0|0
  • I use them for decoration.

For about a year, I'll have them in a collage on a wall, or on the inside of the front door, just to keep a little of the cheer the whole year 'round.

0|0
    0|0
  • I ususally store them some place. The next time I look at them is when I decide whether or not to throw them out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I read them and then toss them in the garbage a few minutes latter. Sometimes I'm lazy and they end up in a pile of papers or in a desk draw and I find them when I'm clean and go oh yeah, and then toss them in the garbage. =D

0|0
    0|0
  • Toss 'em

0|0
    0|0
  • Store them in a box. I keep everything right down to party invitations. They all mean something to me.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;