What do you do with old birthday and Christmas cards?

Do you just throw them away? store them some place? re use them? what do you do?

156

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

• Lol I've asked this, a good question! link

I still don't really know... I have a bag with important ones in them others I have lost or thrown away.

• I end up keeping them for a while. Then I forget where I kept them. And then when I do find them again some months later I end up throwing them away...after making sure there isn't any forgotten money in them.

• I always pitch Christmas cards, because none of them are ever very creative or interesting. But I've saved a select few birthday cards that were special to me - either homemade, really humorous, or just really pretty. lol.

• I keep the ones from my family and friends. I'm going to put them all in a scrapbook when I have the time :)

• "when I have the time"

aka never :P

• I call my dog all sorts of names, she seems cool with it. I know cats are finicky but I don't think they'll eat you while you sleep for calling them something that doesn't suit them. No guarantee they won't say bon appetit right after your last breath though. =P So what comes to mind?

• Haha :p. Ohh, I dunno. Maybe Tommy, Alfie or Charlie :)

• Certain ones I keep, but others I throw away after a month or so.

• Keep them but not in a special place jus around the house

• Pitch 'em. Except the ones that warm my heart.

• I eventually just throw them away

• We keep the ones with the beautiful cover and we put the under theChristmas tree.

• I use them to decorate my place with :D

• i usually throw them out a month after I get them

• Keep some throw more ;)

• I throw them out

• I put them all in one big envelope and keep them in there, its just a something to look at and think back I don't find anyhing wrong with it.I've kept dumber things or things that didn't have any meaning to them so birthday cards are already and I date the x-mas cards just to keep them.

What Guys Said 6

• Store them? Heck, I don't even read em. I just open em up and look for a check or some cash then toss em in the trash.

• I use them for decoration.

For about a year, I'll have them in a collage on a wall, or on the inside of the front door, just to keep a little of the cheer the whole year 'round.

• I ususally store them some place. The next time I look at them is when I decide whether or not to throw them out.

• I read them and then toss them in the garbage a few minutes latter. Sometimes I'm lazy and they end up in a pile of papers or in a desk draw and I find them when I'm clean and go oh yeah, and then toss them in the garbage. =D

• Toss 'em

• Store them in a box. I keep everything right down to party invitations. They all mean something to me.