Thoughts on this dress? And color heels?

I bought it for a New Year’s party I’m going to, I got a tailored a bit, I still it's not tight enough.

Front - link

Side - link

Would silver high heels go well with it? Or should I go with a semi-gold color?

link - I ended up going with this dress instead and with 3.5" silver high heels. It was awesome.

Thanks everyone. :D

108

Most Helpful Girl

• It's not flattering on your body. It hugs and emphasizes your lower tummy in a bad way an makes your thighs look big while making your boobs look small and oddly shaped. It doesn't look awful but I think you could find something a lot more flattering to your body. If you do wear it silver heels will look good

• Maybe because it's thin? I think it looks good in person than it does in the picture. Thanks though.

• link is an example I the style. I don't really like that particular dress but what makes them so flattering is the bands of fabric instead of it just being one big piece of fabric. Also the fabric it's made of really sucks everything in. Even just a similar stretchy fabric really makes the difference rather than a fabric with little to no give, like satin or polyester etc.

• Thank you! :)

What Guys Said 8

• Silver would be better but damn that dress looks really good on you. Nice

• Silver heels of the two choices.

See how it looks with a white or red pair.

• It looks great, and silver would be awesome with it.

• Silver would be better

• Looks like a typical dress to me. Nothing special about it at all.

• Silver would go with it good. You wanted it tighter? It looks basically skin tight to me.

• Looks tight enough to me. I think it looks good I'd say silver heels would look better

• You can see your nipples poke through your dress ;p

• That's the point. xDD

• I guess so. How tragic.

Seriously though. I have my curious panties on today. The suspense is killing me. xD

• I'm all about creating suspense ;)

What Girls Said 9

• silver would look amazing

• That looks pretty skintight lol and I'd suggest wearing a bra lol

But yeah silver heels would look hot :D and cute dress ^_^

Gold would work too tho, it'd prob be better to decide by the style of the shoe than the color since both silver and gold would look good with blue

• Yeah I know I missed the new year eve deadline but I hope you at least went with the silver high heels?

• still not tight enough? I find it too tight tbh but that dress suits you very well, you have a very nice bod. silver high heels I think would look good on that ^-^

• Much better dress. and your welcome

• Thanks. I thought so too. xD - I think I have to be more pickier when it comes to dresses now. But damn it, there's barely any time.

• Is it cinched at the waist or just too loose?

Silve would look fine

• It should be.. It still feels a bit loose though. I want to wear some sort of belt with it but it wouldn't look good. =/

• *silver

It has this bulky appearance...it's not smooth enough

• Silver heels and accesories for sure

• Don't worry your styles always seems to be on point :)

• agree with ipood.

it looks like a stripper dress :(

too tight looking and emphasizes flaws on a girl that doesn't have a flat stomach, perky boobs, and a tight ass...not that your ass looks bad. it just doesn't look fashionable. guys probably like it tho...

• Hey now. Don't agree with me then go on to say she has saggy boobs loose ass and not flat belly. I think she has a great body but the dress doesn't do it justice

• Well, hey I want the guys to see me for what I am, if he doesn't like.. He can move on.

I understand you think the dress is forward but frankly, if I'm going to a club/party wearing this, my intentions are forward.

• @update - much much better