NFL game wager between a girl and guy.

My football team and his are playing tomorrow and I want to put a good wager down, but I'm not sure what to bet?! Him and I are pretty flirty and I'd like to get some creative ideas :) he's actually up north for the holidays and won't be back until after New Years. We are planning to meet up for drinks when he gets back. I KNOW my team is going to win :)

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I wouldn't bet on any of the Florida teams winning this week... (TB@ATL, JAC@TEN, MIA@NE)

What Guys Said 2

• There's Miami, Jacksonville and Tampa Bay in Florida so I'm going to assume it's Miami, since Miami has been getting a lot redone (including LBJ leaving my town for it). If not, then it's got to be Tampa since Jacksonville absolutely sucks this year.

I would just bet some money. That's the best thing to do but it's really just up to you (rhyme was unintended)

• Whoever loses is the winner's slave for X amount of time, Loser pays the bar tab, Winner gets to pick out the loser's outfit for the night out, Winner gets a massage

What Girls Said 0