New Year's Eve Kiss?

YAY OR NAY? Anyone out there who hasn't contemplated the prospect of receiving a NYE's kiss at the stroke of midnight? Call me a hopeless romantic but isn't it insanely sweet? I know I do want one to usher in 2013. Share your experiences with us! :)

• YAY?
  • NAY?

1014

Most Helpful Guy

• We did it . Not this year but before.. me and her stood by the window and watched the fire works . We had a great dinner .. were about to see a nice movie on the TV and we wer just so happy being together.

We kissed for couple of minutes, standing by the window. It was beautiful. But not necessarily because of new years eve. It was just amazing every time we kissed.

What Guys Said 13

• I've always loved New Years for some reason, but was always too much of a loser to actually party it up or get a girlfriend.

Anyway, I'd love to give my lady a nice New Years smooch, but she's away traveling like a joker :/

• Is it OK to do it with a stranger?

• I honestly think that's the spirit unless one already has a partner lol... Perhaps someone you chatted up earlier that night?;)

• Ok because I feel like ill be caught up in a situation with a bunch of people kissing so I don't wanna be the awkward one without a kiss. I just don't want a girl to get weirded out or anything I don't know how they'd react.

• I'd like to, but I don't like to do it with just anyone. Kissing some person I just met or a friend I'm not romantically involved in? Meh. No thanks. But kissing a girlfriend if I have one at the time? Would love to do that more, especially on any special day.

• If it was with my girlfriend, sure. If it was with a random person (even if I got to know her that day), not so much.

• Never even had the chance until this year! Hoping I finally get to.

• I think all girls are hopeless romantics, admitting it or not..

I've never gotten one, and personally don't care however of course it would be nice

• Hah, NYE kisses are pretty lulzy.

• Too bad I don't have anybody this year...go for it

• Kissing at any party has got to be a must, not just new years eve, so I won't be expecting anything but a few finding me,x

• i only wish

i am too ugly

or to fat

maybe my penis to small

either way can't get a date - single 7 years

i got all my teeth

all my hair to

wonder what the problem is

• I mean if you have someone you'd like to do it with, go ahead.

As a single person, yes, I admit it stings a bit to see all those couples though...

• Heh you could do it w a pleasant girl you just got to know/standing within close proximity?

• Personally, not really, since I'm usually very cautious with strangers, however pleasant they might be.

• I met my previous girlfriend from a random new years eve kiss. I guess we were more friends with benefits then anything else really. . . . Turns out she was insane so yeah, I'm kind of done with that

• its cute to some people but no thanks.

how do you think it makes a guy feel that doesn't get a kiss :(

• Hmm I don't think it reflects on one's attractiveness, if that's what you mean. C'mon, you might just not be positioned next to a suitable one/ girls shy away from you for you intimidate them. Hah in any case, there could be tons of reasons. I think of it as a yay if I receive one and no harm done if I don't. Have a great NYE! ;)

What Girls Said 10

• I was more into this when I was in high school. Now, I'm married, and I love any kiss with my hubbs! But, the first one of the year always is a MUST!

• I haven't contemplated it.Its cool I guess...it I'm with an SO. Otherwise,I don't randomly kiss guys or friends.Not my style.

• I think it'll be romantic whenever it does happen. I've never done it and it isn't happening this year.:P

• Yeah, I've always thought about that special moment when New Years Eve strolls around, when you're in a relationship with someone and the clock strikes midnight, and that special guy looks into your eyes, gently rubs your face, and locks a nice passionate kiss on you, being able to start the new year together. Sounds pretty cheesy but I've always thought of being on a really high skyscraper in New York City, looking out into the city, bottle of champagne, and a nice long smooch on the lips. my everlasting fantasy aha

• I always thought it was sweet, but I still haven't had one.

• I did it in 2010-2011, and I'm going to do it for 2012-2013. I don't know, why not? It's cute I guess.

• I've never done one because the parties I have all been to so far has been a vagina fest, and last years, my guy friends were all there. But I've always wanted to have one, it'd be a great start off to the new year!

• I didn't get one this year

Blah

• I wish my ex would show up at my door to kiss me at midnight but I doubt it. That is he hopeless romantic in me. I will probably pick out a lucky guy within close proximity and rock in 2013 by play tonsel hockey lol

• Not if one of the people has mouth herpes that isn't romantic.

I swear I'm the least romantic person ever.

• Haha fan of all hypothetical scenarios , aren't you? ;) Do have a blast on NYE though!