What to do for New Years? I want cheap cool ideas =)

Me and my friends are normally broke. Nuh said. Any awesome ideas? =D

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I am going to have very fun times in the new year night, we'll frolic with my friends until morning :) You can go to pubs with your boyfriend and drink something (For example tequilla, beer, arrack and dark carlsberg beer) It becomes dizziness but you must be careful about paying bill :) Have fun and happy new year to you :)))

• Any good drink mixes you know of? =)

• Ok sounds good thanks for your help!

• Please :)) Are you going to pub in new year night?

What Guys Said 2

• Get together with a group of friends, rent or borrow a boat, go out on the water and watch the full moon. Bring something to toast the New Year with at midnight. But someone has to stay sober to seter the boat and get you dry back to shore.

• Just throw a house party. That's what I'm doing...and while I'm not a partier, I usually just like being with friends

What Girls Said 1

• I think this year I'm going to go to the movie theater because I don't feel like hanging out with intoxicated people right now.

A night without a party sounds good to me.