How do I tell my friends ''NO, I don't want another BORING New Years''?

How do I tell my friends ''NO, I don't want another BORING New Years''?

Every year is more boring than the next, and I don't want to spend 40 dollars on an evening that's going to end up boring me. How do I tell my friends that I don't have the money or the energy to go through the boredom this year as well (without lying to them)?

Thank you very much for helping

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Just tell them you don't have the cash for it, and you were bored to tears last year, so you aren't interested in doing the exact same thing this year.

1|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• I hear ya. Fun is at a premium on New Years Eve. If you spend $40 all you buy yourself is a boring evening, but if you spend less you're surely destined for a night of misery. It generally costs at least $1,000 for a good time. Unless you live in West Virginia, in which case all bets are off!

0|0
    0|0
  • Just tell them you're sick, then go out with a friend and do something more interesting. Rent or borrrow a boat and go out on the water to see the full moon. That's what I'm doing.

0|0
    0|0
  • ask your parent's what they are doing and set up a lunch/supper date for new years and than tell your friends you're busy.

0|0
    0|0
  • "I already have other plans, sorry about that"

Technically you wouldn't be lying, because your other plan would be not to go with them.

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Tell them you can't afford it. Or give a suggestion for something else you could do. Or just say you have other plans.

I didn't want to do the usual plans this year either, too expensive, so I told my friends and some of them are still going out, but the rest of us are going to have a girls night in just hanging out and making food - much cheaper that way.

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;