Are you looking forward to the new year?

Are you looking forward to the new year? If you're over 25 years old, I think you have more to worry about. Because the older you get the less opportunity you have. You get older and older your skin gets wrinkled, your body is becoming weaker and weaker (your IQ starts dropping with 20, your eye sight becomes weaker, ...)

The problems in the world doesn't get resolved: Hunger, exploitation, poverty, destruction of the environment, ... and they never will.

The older you get the realistic you become: You won't get your dream job, your dream spouse, your dream house. You have to cope with the things you have. And as years passes by, thee things you have seems to be bleaker and bleaker...

Happy new year.

24

Most Helpful Guy

• Just another day if you ask me, it won't change anything in my normal schedule :P

What Girls Said 2

• My gosh you're so negative. Don't you realize all the depressed peeps that are here for all those reasons. You don't gotta remind everyone every time you get a chance.

• Its just another day. Its not like when the clock strikes 12 something miraculous is gonna happen and my boobs will drop 3 inches off their perch lol.

I'm not worried. This year I am reinventing myself. 2013 is mine.

What Guys Said 3

• Not really. Every year kind of feels like the same.

• not really because I know I will still be single

• Little. And you ?