New Years Resolutions ya'll!?

What promises/goals are you making for yourself?

Do you think you'll stick with them?

Mine, naturally, shape up before bikini season, improve my relationship, better my German and be happier with myself!

Happy 2013 everyone!

312

Most Helpful Guy

• Lose the stomach fat at the very least. Buff would be great, but it's not my goal this year.

I've got some extra reasons for losing weight that don't involve "impressing girls." I do a lot already, but seem to be not getting any where, so I need to step it up a lot more (I bike on a stationary bike an hour a day, and just only seem to maintain the weight, when I need to lose it).

Become better at marketing, and become better at walking that fine line between knowing when to show the attitude, and when not to at work. I don't burn bridges, when I probably should. I just don't work with them.

Work a lot more, and figure out what personally works for me.

Get organized.

What Guys Said 11

• I'm perfect the way I am.

Just kidding (sort of kind of, but not really).

I have things that I resolve to do all the time. I have vices that I love about myself, because they give me character.

So I won't be seeking to fix my conceited, insensitive, arrogant, selfish, asshat of a self. I'm just making it even better. ;)

• Stop falling for unavailable girls.

I can't imagine that it'll work, but it's worth a shot.

• More knowledge to discover, and the ability to talk in front of a crowd, and the power to convince and persuade people.

• Lose more weight, and get in better shape once again. Plus try for a GF. Yes I plan on keeping them both, but the Girlfriend part is based on someone else.

• None, I don't need to wait till the end of the year to make a commitment.

• -Put more hours in the gym

-Do more traveling

-Read more books

-Work on my willpower

• I'll say a bunch of crap and never do them...

• To have my relationship grow stronger, to get it shape, and not die

• I don't have any honestly.

• Survive to see 2014

• In 2012, I went back to school getting a 3.7 GPA between the two semesters. In 2012, I ended relationships that were dead weight and dragged me down, despite how hard it was to do so. In 2012, I lost some weight, focused on my fitness, and improved my overall health. In 2012, I did a great many things to better myself. In 2013, my only resolution is to not change a thing.

What Girls Said 3

• -Get a really good job which will be my first job, cause I'll be finish with college

- Keep growing as a person, stronger and stronger, wiser, and challenging myself

- Learn another language

- become more independent , and start not needing my parents as much

- Travel

• Stay in college, tone up, redesign my bedroom, be less of a bitch.

• Get a job. And then start college in the fall...woot woot.