If you could attend a New Year's Eve celebration anywhere in the world, where would you go?

If you were able to attend the New Year's Eve celebration anywhere in the world, where would you choose to go?

And WHY?

Happy New Year Everybody! =)

97

Most Helpful Guy

• Serbia is still a good place. This new year I spent in the mountain Kopaonik. Skiing, dancing, and making love. 2011th I was in Beirut, and I spent great.

What Guys Said 6

• I've done it in Paris, in the Quartier Latin Place Saint Michel several times: great fun, enormous young crowd!

I've done it a few times in Madrid on the Puerta del Sol, eating 12 grapes at midnight and drinking Cava: great too.

I'd like to try it on the Southern Hemisphere once (Copacabana maybe? )

• New York.It is the biggest party on the planet and it would be easier to kiss someone.. ;) but I am hanging at the beach and the pier this year here in Saint Petersburg Florida it is going to be nuts

• Please add me Sally.

• Heh! Where ever Sally's at? <3<3<3=D

• the playboy mansion. because why not?

• Egypt with a beautiful girl named Sally.

What Girls Said 9

• Happy New Year knowmeyourself !

Well, I would go to a warm country like Brazil. I just want to stay away from the cold and rain, I'm tired of it.

• Paris or on the slopes of the Alps :)

• New York City all the way! That's where sh*t happens! I always wanted to see the ball drop in time square. Seems like such an epic moment!

• Hong Kong , I wonder how they celebrate it.

* Happy new year *

• Right where I spent mine! Nudist Resort with a very good friend from Tortula

• New York

Berlin

Miami

• Why: berlin has a huge party

New york is my fav city

Miami is a cool party city too

• Anywhere doesn't matter

As long as its

With good people

• Ireland or England, I want to kiss a hot stranger with a sexy accent when the clock strikes midnight :)

• Interesting plan, haha.

• Haha, I think there would be a lot of festivities and drinking. So why not? C'est la vie :)

• miami for the night life that is going on and because it is warm.

would be interested in seeing it happen in panama city, panama. I think it'd be cool to experiene it in a big city in latin/south America