Am I over-reacting to my boyfriend leaving me home alone on NYE?

For the second year in a row my boyfriend is going out on NYE without me. He downplays it like he's not doing anything but I know he'll end up going out just like he did last year. I've expressed how hurtful it is to not spend NYE with me and my child (he's a father figure to him) yet he's doing the same thing he did last NYE. Am I overreacting? Should I not feel hurt? Is NYE not the time you bring in the new year with those that matter most to you?

I questioned if he'd be coming over and he basically started an argument with me about something else and left without saying goodbye. I'm over it, the relationship that is. Just wanted to ensure I wasn't overreacting.

22

Most Helpful Guy

• He got away with it last year, and he is getting away with it this year...

What Guys Said 1

• That's very selfish of him. You deserve to be treated better than that and you already know that.

What Girls Said 2

• Dump him. Put up or shut up. It's harsh but true. I don't think you should stay with a guy who treats you like that.

• That's messed up. Speak up for yourself