So how many of you actually got a New Years kiss?

I see everyone on TV kissing and I am at home a lone and feel like crap. How many of you got a kiss?

• Kiss
  • No Kiss

2615

Most Helpful Girl

• do not feel bad. that new years eve kissing stuff isn't a big deal. plus, look at the bright side. its a new year so you'll have plenty of time to go out and find someone to kiss all year.

hey, I never go out on new years eve. I usually stay home and do nothing. plus I worked today so I really don't feel like doing anything. I'm sleepy and tired. and as for the kiss, I've never even been kissed, so I don't want to get smooched by someone I feel nothing for. but maybe the guy I like is somewhere out there getting kissed by someone else. :( oh well.

anyway, don't feel bad. :D

What Girls Said 25

• I didn't get a kiss.

:) The one guy I could have kissed is sicker than a dog today and I'm not touching that with a 39 and a half foot pole.

It's OK. I don't feel bad...even though I did want a New Years Kiss this year but :) it's OK.

Guess I'll get mine once this sickness of his passes.

• What about with a 40 foot pole :P

• You are hilarious

• So are you though :)

• I kissed my cat!

• I didn't get a New Years kiss...

I'd fallen down the stairs at about 11:30 and the guy I was seeing didn't even notice I was missing until after midnight...

• F*** you ok?

• Good and how many stairs was it and did you YouTube it? lol

• It wasn't video taped.. about 8 stairs, then through the railing and another 2 feet to the floor and into the wall.

• Didn't get one. Doesn't matter. It's cool.

• I got a kiss from boyfriend and hugs from various friends at the get together we were at.

• Yes, my pizza kissed me. It was beautiful.

• I've never even had my first kiss... so no NYE kiss either, except for a guy who once told me on NYE that he wanted to be my first kiss of the new year... but that was it.

• I've never had my first kiss, either, but I'm 27!

It's been my dream to kiss a girl.

By the way, have you ever noticed how sensitive the roof of your mouth can be when you lightly stroke your tongue against it? Just sayin' =)

• Yes, I have noticed. lol

• My dog gave me a big slimy wet smootch on the lips.

• Poor pupps...*rinses doggies mouth out for him* :P

• Same! During New Year's, I watch TV, text family and friends, feel unpopular, lonely, and sad a bit! Hopefully one day we will find someone out there that will be with us on New Year's or a friend to ask to go party!

• I have never been kissed on New Years. This year was home alone also...So, I just made out with my laptop :(...

• Didn't get a kiss at midnight, but my boyfriend came by today and kissed me :) It made me so happy! ^^

• I didn't get a kiss :/ better luck next year!

• nope. oh well. I'm just glad 2012 is over

• i got one

• I didn't get a kiss but my boyfriend called since we couldn't be together in person. ^_^

• I got a cyper kiss does that count?

• I didn't get one, spent the night alone.

• sadly no- I'm sitting at home extremely bored

• I didn't either, but I got to spend time with my friends.

• no kiss for me

• I did! I got a couple! :)

• I think many of the people on this site are not the types to have new yaers kisses. :( I wanted one bu tthe guy I liked skipped out on the party.

• I got a makeout sesh

• I've never gotten any type of kiss. New Year's or otherwise.

• I had a kiss about 2 hours before the ball dropped, but I didn't get a New Years kiss.

What Guys Said 15

• Hey, I went out and joined a meetup group to dance with a bunch of strangers I met online at a ball.

No kissing, but it was kind of fun so take that as you will

• I didn't. I had an invite to go to a New Years party tonight but I chose not to so I am sitting alone at home as well. I have a girlfriend but we are in a long distance relationship so I can give her extra kisses when I see her :P

• Don't feel bad. I was alone too. Well actually with my grandma, but we didn't kiss.

• lol I played minecraft with my friends XD

• dont get down bro... I'm sitting at home and I'm just as lonely as you are... I haven't had a kiss in a long time...

• If you got a New Years kiss I'll hate you by default! >:D

Don't worry, I'll probably hate you if you didn't too :P

• I kissed my ham. Other than that, no.

• If it makes you feel better , I haven't had a kiss since 2010. I suspect my virginity has grown back.

• none obviously

• yes I got a few kisses from my girlfriend and lots of snuggling

she is so awesome

• No kiss. I worked until 1130 then went home to bed. Woke up feeling very very lonely because my girlfriend of 6 years decided to dump me.

• Never kissed before. This night was no different.

• I did not

• I did. I kissed this girl I'm seeing on the balcony at a party I was at.

• Stop being a victim and feel good about who you are regardless of what you look like. Next year you may have someone to kiss and NYE is just another day. Good luck