Why doesn't he want more sex?

Why does my guy get so tired after sex? After the second round he says he says we should chill out and do something else like watch a movie or eat. Am I doing something wrong? I thought men can last all day if they wanted. Why is he so exhausted after 2 rounds? What am I doing wrong?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• You've just got more libido.

What Guys Said 5

• How long do those rounds last? Are you reaching orgasm both times? if you are getting two orgasms out of it you have a very good sex life.

• youve got it the wrong way round, men CANT last all day, we have a limited ammunition. girls can last longer than guys though. And yeh quite right he's chilled after the second dose lol, youve worn him out, good on you

• you are really horny. I wish more girls were like you

• Pfft. Maybe you should dump him for me. I can last 2 days ;P

jk

Soo, maybe you guys need to pace yourselves correctly. Look into some p*rn from "trustworthy" websites like Redtube or something. The point is to get the foreplay correctly and then transition into sex. If you just go rough from the getgo, it takes its toll on our penis. Trust me, this will make the sex much hotter and more easier on our penis so we're ready for round 2.

• Relax you're doing nothing wrong. You see we need time for the juice to recover if you know what I mean? After two rounds we're emptied out for maybe a good 24 hours

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe he is not being turned on