Should I be bothered by this guy pursuing another girl?

I've been dating this guy for 2 months. He's very consistent, we talk almost everyday and see each other a lot. We were together for New Years Eve and had a wonderful time. Now here's the thing, I just recently found out from someone else that he was recently pursuing another girl 2-3 weeks ago. However, something happened between them and they are no longer talking.

Normally I'd be bothered by this, but we aren't in a relationship so I figured it's not my place to bring it up yet, since it's only been 2 months. And I'm going to hell for saying this, but I personally feel no competition with this other girl, I find her very average.

Anywyay, should I bring this up to him? Or should I let him do him and bring it up another time?

06

Most Helpful Guy

• First I would make sure the info you got is reliable & true.

Consistent or not, I kno that when I'm into a girl I have no desire at all to pursue another even though It's my right to pursue as many as I want since we aren't really together.That's how I kno I actually do like the girl. I think most people are the same. You can keep quiet or wait until he meets another he likes enough to chase because he will meet another girl.

His actions are saying he's with you just passing time until someone he likes better comes along. If it did pan out with the last one, plain or not where would that have left you?

When-ever I start seeing a girl & if I found out she's chasing another guy, I would get rid of her immediately. I'm obviousely not what she's looking for. I don't ask questions & don't want to hear her excuse. Actions speak volumes. Don't ever be second to anyone. Ever.

• Thanks, I appreciate you answer. I'd like to bring this up to him, but I'm not sure what I should say or how to go about it. What do you think is the best way to approach this in a conversation with him?

What Guys Said 5

• Talk to him. Just say "hey, I heard you were pursuing this other girl before. We weren't together or anything, so that's no problem, but is that something I need to be concerned about, or is that over?"

Just be straight up about it, and make it clear that he should be straight up with you too. If you stick with the truth, and be prepared to HEAR the truth from him, you'll both have a much more secure relationship.

• Yes bring it up since it bothers you.

However, know that many people nowadays don't think it's wrong at all to see multiple people at the same time if they're not in an exclusive relationship.

• you have the right to ask him where you & him stand. just let him know that if he indeed likes You only, he better not be fooling around & that people might talk about him(indirectly forcing him to confess or come with the truth). if he still does not admit & you find out he continuing with his old habits DUMP him...btw if you found out that info better to verify it before making a fool out of yourself.

• gotta agree with mroracle on this one. too many times girls try to bring things up in complicated ways or they expect us to know what they are thinking. Being straight up with us is what we need from you

ifyou want to be exclusive for him, you need to tell him that and see how he feels about it.

• I think this is something best left undiscussed. You weren't official so it's not like he did anything wrong. Most people do this. It's almost like eating a hotdog and loving it, only to find out what goes on behind the scenes.

Nobody wants to know that the person they are seeing is seeing other people even if it's not exclusive. You always knew the possibility, but never want to hear that it's happening.

Let it go and make it official between the two of you. Time to seal the deal.

What Girls Said 0