It's ALWAYS my fault?

I've come to notice that whenever me and my boyfriend gets into an argument, he always says it's my fault. I get too emotional, I take out my feelings on him, I push him to do things, etc, etc, etc. He's never thought that he has done and say things to make me feel insecure and unwanted. Basically, I have to be this angelic girlfriend who takes in all his mood swings, disrespectful comments, and mistreatments all without complaints and with a smile on my face.

For example, I've always given him all the emotional support he wants, but if I failed to support him one time out of the 10, then he tells me I'm selfish. And when I'm upset and I confront him about what's making me unhappy, he tells me that we'll talk about it later. If I push for it he tells me that I'm selfish and doesn't consider his feelings.

I admit that I can be stubborn, emotional, and insecure sometimes. But something about this isn't right! This is completely one sided! What do you guys think?

And I've also concluded that his >10 failed previous relationship all had a common denominator: HIM!

22

Most Helpful Guy

• He sounds like a jerk. This kind of thing just feeds on itself in a never ending cycle. Learn from your mistakes and move on. Sorry to say that, but that's how it looks from what you've said. You have no control over whether he learns from this, but you have control over whether you do. Learning from relationships is pretty easy in hindsight when you aren't so emotionally tied up in it.

What Guys Said 1

• No one is perfect, but he's being completely irrational about it. Confront him about it like adults.

What Girls Said 2

• He needs to take some responbilities for his actions and stop blaming you

He's not being fair to you

• What is the reason your with him? I mean sounds like he is a piece of sh*t boyfriend; I know that it is hard to find a good guy out their but we have to have hope that there is someone better out there. It’s not your fault always, maybe at times it is but he has blame too. You can do better.