Am I interested or not?

Last Friday I went to a date with a cute guy I turned out to have a lot in common with, and he is really nice. But last night he asked me, through Facebook, if I wanted to go to the movies with him. My first reaction was ''how do I get myself out of this?''. But then I started to think how I felt on new years eve; while a little drunk, I missed him. Do alcohol heighten emotions or just mindf*uck you? So my question do you guys is; Does it sound like I am interested in this guy or not? I've never been in love or in a relationship so I don't know how I should feel..

or could it just be that he is the one person whom I have a lot in common with and I am confused if I have romantic feelings or not? Help please

02

What Guys Said 2

• If you felt that you have a lot in common, it seems that you had very meaningful conversations thus made a connection.

You're clearly interested in him, so why not show that you are interested in him too?

It's not every day that you find someone who really creates a good chemistry and has a lot in comnon with you.

• drunk actions, SOBER thoughts

all booze does is lower your inhibitions

and you know you like him, you went out with him you miss him, you feel a connection... yeh I don't know about you but I don't tend to think of my mates in that way.

What Girls Said 0