My boyfriend is a new DJ, is it wrong that his shows make me uncomfortable?

My boyfriend of 5 years is a new and upcoming DJ. The other night he played his first real show and I had to watch girls dance and shake their ass in front of him and go up to him and touch him and it made me really uncomfortable. He asks me to be at every show and I want to support him, but I don't like seeing that. He says I have nothing to worry about. Am I wrong to feel that way? Should I try to ignore it? It's a weird feeling and I don't like seeing it.

21

Most Helpful Girl

• Ok I know it's hard not to be jealous at times but that is part of his job as a DJ and if it really gets to you that bad then tell him and ask him if it's OK that you don't go anymore! But that means you will have no clue what goes on this way you can see what goes on! I think it's cool he wants you there! Trust is the most important thing in a relationship and respect is number 2! He respects you enough to have you there so you can see what he does at work! Talk to him about your feelings you own it to him to be honest!

What Guys Said 1

• Wrong? No, it's normal to feel a bit jealous.

It's his occupation though, that's just something that sort of happens on the job I guess. Trust him.

What Girls Said 1

• why don't you get up there and help him... no better yet at the begging of every show go up there and give him the hottest kiss in front of everyone :3

• there's nothing I can help with, he played on New Years eve, so I went up at midnight for a kiss, but it didn't stop others from getting up there. I don't wanna seem like a jealous gf...it's just an awkward situation