Can anyone please help ? Stay or go

I dated this guy for 2 years and we broke up .. He's changed a lot since than he smokes (weed drinks a lot and doesn't even have a job. Recently he's talked to me about trying again and I agreed to give him a chance. Lately he's been very distant ignores my texts and when I try to talk to him about the relationship he says I'm being over dramatic and switches it to a conversation about sex . Wich I hate. I know that people say if your unhappy you should leave. It's been two years with this person I don't understand hi intentions as I don't really know how to deal with it. What would you do?

11

What Guys Said 1

• If I were you, asking yourself this question is a sign of unsureness and you hold the pen to the story of your life, don't let anybody else hold it, you know what you feel and if it was a good decisio? Good luck, a bad decision, it's okay you will learn

What Girls Said 1

• Do you honestly want it to work out?

You need to accept him AS IS! Stop thinking he will change and wait for it.

I did and I wasted 2 years of my life.